Dishwasher for N7
N7 proudly offers the following position for part time work as a Dishwasher at our Victoria Gardens location in Rancho Cucamonga, California.
Properly cleans and sanitizes all dishes, glassware, utensils and pots. Responsible for maintaining organization and cleanliness of dish room and dish machine. Assists with cleaning other areas as requested.
- Operates dish machines and pot sinks to company and manufacturer specifications.
- Uses proper measurements of detergent and sanitizer in the dish machine and pot sinks.
- Ensures Dish machine and pot sinks are well maintained and calibrated to comply with sanitation codes.
- Sweeps and mops floor.
- Restocks all dishes, glassware, utensils, pots, and pans.
- Removes all garbage and recyclables.
- Breaks down, cleans, and sanitizes the dish machine and pot sinks at the end of a shift.
- Keeps dish and other storage areas clean and organized.
- Utilizes safe and sanitary procedures.
- Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by a Chef, Management or Sous Chef at any time.
Abilities & Working Conditions
- Ability to physically handle knives, pots or other items as well as grasp, lift and carry same from shelves and otherwise transport up to 80 pounds to every area of the kitchen.
- Proper usage and handling of various kitchen machinery to include dishwasher, slicers, ovens, stoves, grinders, mixers, and other kitchen related equipment.
- Proper usage and handling of various chemicals.
- This position will spend 100% of the time standing.
- Regular environmental exposures to very cold (-32 degrees) and heat (+90 degrees) and water.
- Regular exposure to conditions that could lead to minor injuries such as cuts and burns.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and lift up to 80 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
- Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs. occasionally.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- Must be able speak and understand basic directions in English.
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Knowledge of basic sanitary guidelines.
- Knowledge of basic dish machine and pot sink operations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with coworkers and managers.
Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States
N7 Employment Application Instructions: